Progressive Property Managment Helps to Raise Awareness for Leukemia
A few of the pictures of the wonderful evening.
SERVPRO of Costa Mesa is always looking for ways to help the community in a variety of ways. For us, it is never enough to just do the jobs we do to help people, but we also strive to help our communities in a number of ways. Monday night we were able to help raise awareness and be involved in a fundraiser for a charity called Light the Night. It was hosted by Progressive Property Community Management to help raise both awareness and funds to help support those with Leukemia and Lymphoma. The night itself was full of fun and laughter since it was hosted at the Irvine Improv which included a dinner and stand up comedy. We had a few of our SERVPRO of Costa Mesa crew members head over there and get involved. A huge THANK YOU to Progressive Property Community Management for their hard work in organizing the event and we look forward to being involved in future events.
SERVPRO of Costa Mesa Gives Back to the Community
SERVPRO of Costa Mesa, helping our community is just one part of the job.
At the start of every year SERVPRO of Costa Mesa lays in front of us a list of community services we would like to be involved in, either as sponsors, volunteers or organizers. With the year half over we have to go back and see our list and start checking some off. So far, we are happy to report that we have quite a few checked off our list:
- Race on the Base2016 in Los Alamitos proved to be both exciting and helpful. Some of our employees were challenge to run in a 10K (6.2 miles) to help benefit the Wounded Warrior & Rock for Vets Charity projects through the Los Alamitos Air Force Base.
- OC Trail Runin Irvine pushed out employees even further to help raise awareness and funds to support the Irvine Ranch Conservancy. Running a total of 7.1 miles through the trails of the Irvine wild life really helped our SERVPRO of Costa Mesa employees connect with Mother Nature.
- Continuing with the theme to pushing the limits, a few of our employees ran in the Southern California Terrain Race in Lake Elsinore. It was a 5K (3.1 miles), but it included over 15 obstacles such as rope climbing, wall jumping and getting down in the dirty mud. This community services was purely driven to help promote healthy life styles for everyone in our communities.
- Finally coming back closer to home, SERVPRO of Costa Mesa took part in the Los Angeles City of Anaheim Angels 5K and fun Run to help benefit the Angel fund. The Angel fund included involvement with the improvement of Education, Healthcare, Art & Sciences and community related involvement for the youth in the Anaheim area.
- After helping kids in Anaheim we went to Long Beach to do the Wrigley River Run 10K that helped raise funds for at risk youth in the Long Beach area through the Long Beach Neighborhood Foundation (LBNF).
- Finally we recently were able to zone in on helping a community of people that is really close. The Hemophilia Walk in Los Angeles was amazing and helped to raise funds and awareness for those with various levels of Hemophilia.
We have many more community involved runs, charities and events coming up through the next couple of months, so be sure to check in on our SERVPRO team and our events here. If you would like to get involved with us feel free to contact us at 949-831-6201 or online here. We would love to be more involved with our communities in and outside the Anaheim Area. To see a few snap shots of the fun we had in helping our communities, check out our pictures here.
Creating Happy Customers in Our Costa Mesa Community
A visit to our SERVPRO corporate headquarters gave us education and inspiration.
Just recently a few managers in our office had the opportunity to travel back to the SERVPRO corporate for a five day long training course. We were warmly welcomed and made to feel at home very quickly. It was easy to see the amount of time and energy that went into the numerous presentation and workshops that we attended. There is a reason why SERVPRO has become the number one water damage restoration company in the nation and continues to further distance themselves from the competition.
It is because the purpose of SERVPRO corporate, and the over 1,700 franchises, has remained the same year after year, "happy customers", It's a message that the franchises do not take lightly. Sure, we were reminded of the importance of building the brand and being professional. We were kept up to date on technical advancements and the newly revised IICRC S500 standard for Water Damage. We were given advice on how to properly staff and grow our business. But at the end of the day all of that information was for the sole purpose of creating a happy customer. Although each franchise is independently owned and operated, I truly believe that most of the franchise owners have the sole purpose of creating happy customers.
It's easy to get caught up in the day to day operations and employee drama that exists in every workplace, but our customers rely on us to make a disaster better, not add to the stress of it all and make it worse. To take the damage of a fire, sewage backup, water loss or mold situation and make it better, to make it "Like it never even happened", that is what our goal is at the start and end of each job. After a hard day of cleaning soot from walls, extracting water from carpet or removing sewage from a flooded crawlspace, all of us here at SERVPRO take pride in the true purpose of our company...creating happy customers.
If you don't want to take our word for it, feel free to check out the words from our some of our previous happy customers here.
Or there is always the voice of yelp that will help you hear just how well we treat our customers.
Call us today-949-831-6201
Se Habla Espanol