If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (949) 566-8887

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Finding Mold

A pinhole leak in a pipe caused a lot of problems in this home. When removing the wet, damaged material, we found mold growth on the inside of the walls.

Mold doesn't take long to grow after a moisture problem has occurred. So if you have a water loss, or you suspect you have mold, it is best to act quickly. 

When we arrive we will set up containment barriers to make sure that mold spores do not migrate to uncontaminated areas of your home. Then we will get to work taking care of the problem.

If you have a mold loss, call us.