What is Lurking in Your Costa Mesa Air Ducts?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone that the ventilation system is often the biggest issue when it comes to poor unhealthy air quality. Most offices HVAC systems have been operating for long periods of time without any attention for maintenance or cleaning. This is a HUGE mistake, since dirty air ducts can circulate foul odors and spread contaminants such as mold and dust throughout the building.
- SERVPRO of Costa Mesa provides routine inspection and cleaning services for these HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) systems you often don’t think twice about. Unlike many other duct cleaning services, we think about HVAC systems all the time and use a Portable Ventilation & Air Duct Clean System to help example ductwork. This allows us to provide a clean sweep to remove years and years of dust, grime, mold and dirt. The process itself is rather easy:
- The process starts with using patented equipment including a roto-scraper, which will automatically adapt to any air duct shape and diameter while traveling throughout the system. It removes unwanted debris as it moves through the duct system.
- Next, we perform a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection to transfer debris out of the air ducts and into a large 16-gallon container.
- As air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, roughly 99.97% of particles are cleaned from the air stream.
- An optional process provided would be to add a sealant or coating product that can be sprayed to attack and address any foul odors or microbial concerns.
- Finally, any filters for the ducts can be either cleaned or completely removed and replaced with new filters.
It is important to understand that SERVPRO of Costa Mesa offers this service with customers in mind for several preventative reasons. One includes the fact that during a fire these unclean air ducts give more fuel for the fire that is engulfing your home or office. With clean air ducts we can help give your home or office building a better chance at containing fire to a centralize location. So the next time you smell something uneasy in your home or office, give SERVPRO of Costa Mesa a call at (949)-566-8887 so we can schedule an air duct inspection. You can also contact us here.
To learn more about other cleaning services we offer, check out our cleaning services page here.